Monday, March 22, 2010

The Perfect Pair of Shades



Spent today shopping around for a nice, affordable pair of light weight sunglasses that would be appropriate for both cycling and running. Unfortunately for me I have the curse of almost never finding shades that don't make me look like a circus freak or bug. I realized that there doesn't seem to be one location where I can just go and try on a bunch of glasses. This is where the internet, I feel, has made our lives inconvenient. Instead of running out, trying some things on, and going home with the perfect fit, you have to order one pair, try them on, probably return them and pay shipping, and do it all over again and again until you find the perfect pair. *Grr*! So long story short, I've made my first order, and the process has begun. I did find a review of "Best Sunglasses" for running from Runner's World that helped me on the right track. Let me know what you've found and if there is a tangible location that might get me out of this shipping world mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment